Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1/31/10

Someone Punch Me


Yep. The bitch's back. FYI, I'm talking about me. Lately I've been.. pretty much in a bad mood.

MAINLY because I'm sick & tired of rotting at home every single bloody day. Also because I don't get why the fuck I'm not allowed to work.

And also
*bonks head* , I shouted at my 3 bestfriends when they didn't even do anything wrong.

Yes, I know I'm pathetic for saying it here instead of calling or texting y'all. I'll remind the 3 of you when you all can slap me or something.

May, whether you meant to JUST give me an advice or not, what you said hurt me. Although, I had no right to be mad at you.

You were just being a friend & wanted to say what you needed to. So, I'm sorry. VERY sorry.

Lils, I didn't mean to shout at you. What May said drove me off the wall & well, my reaction to it was stupendously childish, right?

So, I'm sorry. REALLY sorry. Gowri, I truly am sorry. To you, May & Lily. I know the two of them just wanted to help.

And I know you gals just want what's best for me. So again, I'm REALLY sorry. VERY. Truly I am.

Okay. Now I sound like a total idiot *sighs* Whatever. If none of you forgive me, it's fine. I understand.

Thinking about it, what I did was practically unforgivable. I shall repeat myself, I truly am, deeply & very sorry.

Great. I just confused myself with my own words.. wtf. Anyways, I gotta go now. Need to eat soon & whatnot. Cya~

No comments: