Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4/20/10

HOLY COCONUTS!!

The piece Teacher Betty gave me which is Mozart's Fantasie in C minor KV 475 is 10 pages long!!

And I don't play hard pieces like these because I friggin' hell suck at playing the darn piano!

Gah! Why must you torture me, teacher?! D: *sighs* Thank God it's only the first two pages which seems sane.

But the continuation of it is hectic, man O__O All hell will break loose once I have to play the whole piece.

Well, I'm gonna see if I can pick up my last week's Japanese homework since I missed it, being in KL & all.

I haven't even started doing the homework Yoshida-sensei gave us the week before =_= Me & my timing to sulk around.

I've got nothing much to say so I guess I'll go now. Will continue reading
If I Stay by Gayle Forman & probably do my Japanese homework. Cya~

shn ish the very boreds

Without You by Hinder

No comments: