Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4/22/10

I'm A Little Dinosaur

Hey there. It's 2:39 am on a Thursday. Yeah. I'm wide awake here. I've been listening to all the songs mentioned in Gayle Forman's If I Stay.

Surprisingly, they're all very incredible & simply amazing. Even the cello pieces like the ones by Yo-Yo Ma.

I know. Weird name, right? But seriously, have a listen. You'll be pulled into the music I tell you.

Especially the Icelandic art band, Sigur Ros. Like any other languages we don't understand, their songs are very.. how should I say it, cute?

I dunno. Just have a listen. I'm sure you can find them on YouTube or 4shared or something & tell me what you think.

Don't ask me why I decided to listen to the songs mentioned in the book. I just felt like I should.

And I like it. Really. Lol. And I can't wait for the sequel to it titled "Where She Went" which is seen through Mia's boyfriend, Adam's perspective.

Whatever it is, I've definitely fallen in love with Gayle Forman's novel. If she has any more, there's no doubt I'm gonna search for them.

Well, I'm definitely not falling asleep anytime soon. And I STILL haven't done my Japanese homework.

Shit. I better get on that later today =_= Okay. I'm listening to Bikini Kill now. They're not bad, but not the kind of band I'd listen to.

Haha. Sorry, Mia's mom xP I'm definitely lovin' Joan Jett & The Blackhearts' I Hate Myself For Loving You.

Seriously, people. Have a listen to all the bands/artists I'm mentioning here. If you're in my shoes, you'd love it too :D

Hehe. LOL! I didn't know the song Shout was originally by Joan Jett xD Noice~ Man, I'll download some of her songs later today too la.

Her songs rock! Haha. Man, this book is really having a big impact on me. For now, only the songs are starting to sound addictive xP

For some unknown reason, I feel like I've heard one of Sigur Ros' songs before. Don't know which one, but I know I've heard them somewhere.

Hmm.. maybe I'll think about it later. Pening kepala already weih @~@ The doctor was right.

I think too much -.- Thanks for pointing that out, doc. I never realised it until you told me. Ugh.

Fuck. I'm listening to Justin Bieber's Down To Earth. Gawd. Just hearing his name or listening to his songs kills me *bashes head on the wall*

I'm sure some of you know why. gawd Gawd GAWD!! Pathetic little desperado sad case Shana *sighs*

Whoa. Mozart's Requiem is kinda scary x( Me no likey~ Huhu. Yes, I'm ACTUALLY listening to ALL the songs mentioned in the book.

You better believe it! Lol. Tiba2 jadi Naruto pulak xD Anyways, I'm done with listening to the songs.

Now I'm reading the Author Q&A. Let's hope I'll get some sleep after that. Cya~

shn feels.. awkward

Sometimes, you have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears & say goodbye~

No comments: