Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4/20/10

A New Beginning

Hello there! I've made many changes to my blog because I got sick of seeing the same old thing every single bloody day xP

So yeah. I'mma lovin' ma niu blahg :D Hehe. Anyways, I'm healing just fine but there are times when I dwell in the past every now & again.

But I guess that's normal. My heart's never been so fragile before. Owh well. Need LOADS of time for it to be okay.

I've got Kak Zaty & Kak Zaza to help me go through this since they were once in my position :)

Thank you!
~hee So anyways, I'm more than halfway through If I Stay by Gayle Forman because it ish the very interestings.

I just bought it on Saturday some more! :D That's how fast I read a book when it's a really intriguing one.

Gotta head to bed now. Gots piano class tomorrow
(owh the horror -.-) & am starting gym with my dad!

So to everyone, get readeh to see teh niu Shana with a hott bodeyh xD Ceh3. So prasan already. Haha! Cya~

shn ish the very fines


We stole our new lives, Through blood & pain, In defense of our dreams

No comments: