Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/15/10

Forgot To Mention Something

My cousin has a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirlfriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!! xD Haha. Yes, I'm making a big deal out of this.

Why? First off, he's practically my bestfriend since I'm closer to him rather than the rest of my family members.

Mainly because we understand each other perfectly ^^ Also, it's so bloody adorable! *squeals*

Okay. Yeah. Sure. He's taller than me (which is normal 'cause he's a guy.. duh) but I'm still the oldest :P Heh~

So, congrats to you & her who is officially my new friend! Btw, she absolutely LOVES Super Junior & Shinee.

I'm pretty sure she can click well with Sheri, Gowri & Lily, no? ;] Haha. Today, IELTS was okay.

Not as lively as last week but, not bad :) Susan could NOT believe her eyes when I showed her yesterday's video of the stunt me & Haris did!

Her expression was priceless! Haha. No worries, darlings! I'll post it up later because I gotta get ready to see Imran play soccer.

Haven't seen him play since he first started. Lol. Cya~ *waves goodbye*

shn's chest hurt like shit because of yesterday's stunt -.-

Yesterday could've been our 2 Months Anniversary *sighs* Love you, dear

No comments: