Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/31/10

I Don't Get Myself

Why did I stay? Why keep holding on when this is the final conclusion? Why wait for something that will NEVER happen?

Why am I still staying? Why am I still holding on? Why am I still waiting? I don't understand it.

A friend of mine said it's because I believe there's hope but it's hurting me even more & that I'm not sure if there's even a tiny speck of hope left.

What's with me & still hoping for something that I KNOW will never come true? Why wait for something that will never come back?

Why am I doing this to myself? To suffer more & go through the pain even longer? To see if it's actually worth the wait?

*sighs* I don't know what to think anymore. I guess I'm like this, but I should seriously stop. It's killing me.

No comments: