Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/23/10

Dear You,

close your eyes & imagine me hugging you at your neck, the same kind of hug I used to give you everytime before you leave. Do that the moment you're feeling down because at the mean time, I hope it would at least make you feel a little better.

I know you want a real hug, dear & I promise to give you a long one the next time we meet. I hear that missing someone gets easier everyday because eventhough it's one day further from the last time we saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time we will :)

I'll come as soon as I can, okay, sayang? *hugs*

Try to chin up, sweetie.. for me at least. Knowing how you were on the phone earlier? Felt like someone stabbed me directly at the heart. That's the 3rd time I heard you *sighs* I'm here~ I'm always here. I'm not going anywhere. Not now, not ever *kisses you on the forehead*

No comments: