Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/23/10

Early July Plans

July 5th - Mom & Jordan arrives at 2:15 p.m. (not sure if we'll do anything once they're here on the 1st day)

July 6th - Off to the FRIM Canopy Walk, maybe Batu Caves, then The Kanching Rainforest & photoshoot at Taman Tasik Perdana (should I wear something decent or what?)

July 7th - Jordan wants to see the Petronas Twin Towers, something about mom's friend owning something which we might do or Sunway Lagoon & then our little firefly tour at night

July 8th - They'll be off to Kuching at 3 p.m. :(


I really Really REALLY wanna go to Kuching & Singapore with her! D; I wouldn't mind breaking the 'rules'.

Thing is, I don't wanna scare the be-jeepers outta my dad's side of the family. My grandma especially.

I KNOW I have the right to spend the week with my mom & all but, seriously. I wouldn't want my grandma to have a heart attack because of me =/

BUT, I'm thinking hard about it & trying to re-consider *takes her brain out, examines, puts it back & goes blank* Gah!

dilemma dilemma Dilemma DILEMMA DILEMMA!! *bashes head on the wall*

No comments: