Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/30/10

I Found ALOT Of Quotes :O

"When it comes down to it, just let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what you do, then you're already better than them"

Never thought of it that way

"We came together underneath the stars above, what started out as liking soon developed into love. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you"

"It's that random kiss you blow through the air, the way you clear my eyes of hair. Those little smiles that drive me wild. It's you and me, happily"

*sighs*

"Try again and don't stop trying. Don't ever give up on something that can change your world"

Awesome.. just 'awesome'

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I dreamed of"

"You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with them? You meet and neither one of you even know what hit them"

"Before you go to sleep, I hope you think of me. And when you wake up, I hope you think of me. I've done at least that much for you, and I just need to see that you'd do the same"

"I'm still dreaming even though I'm awake. I'm still hurting even though I seem okay. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you're not just another of my many mistakes"

But even if you are, I never had a doubt that loving you is the most amazing, indescribable feeling ever

"People see me in different ways, some only see the outside. Some read me as a book, and only few understand me. I've been popular, been looked up, have inspired others, and also the opposite of all those. You may judge me for who I am, for what I do. But be sure to be right, because if not, you'll just embarrass yourself"

Yeah =P

"That feeling where you believe that this one guy is something different; that he isn't like the other million guys out there, that he actually cares about you and he can handle you; it's amazing"

Yeah, no kidding ;]

"Successful people aren't born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don't like to do. The successful people don't always like these things themselves; they just get on them and do them"

"Is it the loner that alienates himself from society, or society that alienates the loner? To be honest, it's a bit of both, but understand that society is not singular but vast and varied; not everyone looks at you the same way"

"Maybe, he thought, there aren't any such things as good or bad friends - maybe there are just friends, people who stand by you when you're hurt and, who help you feel not so lonely. Maybe they're always worth being scared for, and hoping for, and living for. Maybe worth dying for, too, if that's what has to be. No good friends. No bad friends. Only people you want, need to be with; people who build their houses in your heart"

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant but it is very important that you do it because you feel the need to. You can't ever really know the meaning of your life, and you don't need to. Just know that your life has a meaning. Every life has a meaning, whether it lasts one hundred years or one hundred seconds. Every life, and every death changes the world in its own way; Ghandi knew this. He knew his life would mean something to someone, somewhere, somehow. And he knew with as much certainty that he could never know that meaning. He understood that enjoying life should be of much greater concern than understanding it. And so do I" - Remember Me

Wow~

"And yet I'm still awake. I really need to learn how to turn my brain off. My thoughts run wild at night, they always do"

"It's the emptiness that I feel without you that reminds me that you have my heart"

"The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed" - J. Krishnamurti

No comments: