Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/17/10

I Won't Apologize For Who I Am

Honestly, are you in love right now?
Ho yeah~ With the very same person since last year. You know who you are..

Honestly, what colour is your underwear?
Black

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Am wondering why in the hell I have a sudden headache & if I'll see him later today

Honestly, what're you doing right now?
Other than this, listening to If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback

Honestly, what did you do today?
The day just started so, other than finished watching The Bounty Hunter & chatting, nothing

Honestly, do you think you're attractive?
*pfft No. I don't think I'm even the least bit attractive

Honestly, have you done something bad today?
None that I can think of

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
I'm not jealous of someONE right now. I'm jealous of someTWO if you get what I mean. No names will be mentioned because I don't want any controversy or more drama coming my way

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
If I wasn't like this & if THAT didn't happen, him.. actually, he's still the one that can make me not-fake-but-for-real happy

Honestly, what's your mood right now?
Sleepy. It's 1:30 a.m.

Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
Him because I'm in need of a long comforting hug :(

Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
I don't think so. I've told almost everyone practically everything

Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
I'm trying not to but, yeah kinda

Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
Go back to 3 questions. I think I'll go hug Snowie once I'm done with this

Honestly, are you in denial?
You tell me

Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
Hell to the yeah. HAHA! I wish -.-

Honestly, does anyone like you?
Believe it or not, yes & there's 3 of 'em. Not surprisingly, 2 of them are my ex

Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
Absolutely NOWHERE

Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
Oh gee.. what do you think?!

No comments: