Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/20/10

Life-Changing

Some people are easy to get over; they only take a week or two. But sooner or later, you'll find the one, the one who has changed so much of your life, and no matter how hard you try, you can't find the words to say goodbye.
More like can NEVER say goodbye =/
Maybe what they say is true. There are those people you encounter in life whom you never really get over. Even if you meet others who treat you better and love you more, there is always that person you can't quite completely forget at the back of your mind.
It IS true


I'd cut out the final paragraph if I were you x(
It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love when deep in your hearts, we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.
*speechless*
You know you have found someone special and irreplaceable when you feel an aching gap in your heart when they walk away.
*nods in agreement*
You win some, you lose some. Things don't always work out the way they are supposed to. I guess if it's meant to be, things will always find a way. And even if it doesn't, you will always have my heart.
:')
Often we find ourselves moving on, but wanting to go backwards in time. We find comfort in what we've done in the past, and although we're enjoying the present, we can't stop thinking about how amazing the past was and how much we'd give to be able to go back. We want to make the best of now, but we just can't seem to let go of the past. I guess looking back on the past is okay, but we should never live in the past. Always make the best of today, because someday, today will become part of your past too.
Hey, at least I'm trying okay -.-
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours.
I'm doing my best to keep that dying flame alive
Don't say you would die for me, because if you love me enough to give your life for me, you know I love you enough to know my life wouldn't be worth living without you there beside me.
*sighs* After reading that, I'll never be suicidal again

No comments: