Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/8/10

She's Not You - David Archuleta

1. What have you been doing recently?
Other than being online, thinking too much & a little bit of sulking, nothing..

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
I have a couple of times when I was too upset to talk to anyone & wanted to be alone

3. What happened at 10 a.m. today?
He called wondering why I didn't text because he was waiting (to the haters & those who LOVES to insult the guy, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!)

4. When did you last cry?
To be honest? June 5th, Saturday

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes

6. What do you want in your life right now?
As always, for everything to be better & how it was before all that fucked up drama (I SURE HOPE YOU HATERS GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!)

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
So malas to carry an umbrella around.. I'll put up my hood if I'm wearing a jacket/hoodie

8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep on it and/or think about every single damn thing when I've stared into nothing for too long

9. What bottoms are you wearing right now?
Cargo pants

10. What are the nicest things in your phone inbox?
I've had alot but was forced to delete them all in case any of my family members decide to snoop around because they don't know the meaning of PRIVACY

11. Do you tend to make your relationship complicated?
Nope. The haters who have no life do that. Damn fuckers..

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Shrek: Forever After! I swear I started tearing up when Shrek was disappearing! D;

14. What are you proud of?
Nothing & no one at the moment

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
"Hye fon bru :)"

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Tell Me Goodbye by BigBang

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Shan, Ana, Gemuk, Muk2, Chubby.. I think that's it

18. What does the latest text say?
"Dah2 :("

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
I can't remember

20. Are you currently happy?
On a scale of 0 to 10? Probably a 0.2.. hey, that's better than nothing

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Bestfriends, girlfriends, twin cousin, mom & him

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I wish~

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
I have no idea

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Hell to the fucking yeah! T.T But I'd rather not share it

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Him

This was taken from Vee's blog. Hope you don't mind, babe :)

No comments: