Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/8/10

A Survey I Found On Gowri's Blog

1. Who was your first love?
If you mean my 1st REAL love, definitely him

2. Who was your first kiss, where it happened and when?
omg.. I'm not gonna mention his name (if you're reading this, BE GLAD!!) , at my place last year

3. Who was your first prom date?
No one =_=

4. Who was your first room mate?
My grandparents

5. What was your first job?
Not allowed to work. Gah!

6. What was your first car?
Kelisa. Want a Volkswagen Beetle but, I guess it's better than nothing

7. When did you go to your first funeral?
July 26th last year :'(

8. How old were yo
u when you first moved away from your hometown?
A few days old although, I wouldn't call it 'moving away'

9. Who was your first grade teacher?
Pn. Nalini

10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
To Malaysia?

11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
McD that used to be in SS19 & again, I won't mention his name (I repeat, BE GLAD!!)

12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I've never snuck out before.. damn lame, right?

13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
My cousin, Adam & I guess.. more like acquaintances since we rarely talk to each other

14. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
The same person who's my 1st kiss & my 1st date T.T

15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
Haven't moved out just yet

16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Depends actually

17. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
No one

18. What was the first concert you went to?
It's actually a showcase but whatever! DAVID ARCHULETA!! =D

No comments: