Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/24/10

FORGOT TO POST!! (Went Off Topic)

I meant to post this yesterday but, I posted quite a bunch anyway so I thought "Ngeh~ Maybe tomorrow :)".

swhana shafdizaq

This is what happens when you type with your left elbow xD Hey, at least I almost got it right =P

If you're wondering why I typed my name with my left elbow, I found this post on someone's tumblr.

It said 'type your name with your left elbow & reblog results'. So yeah. I got bored, okay?

Plus, orientation's this Mondayyyyyyyy HOLY CRAP!! I haven't paid the rest of the fees yet! O__O

I shall remind my grandparents & dad tomorrow (or tonight) . Well, yesterday I went for the Talentime Charity Screening (and right on time too! =D) .

Made a few new friends, had a little pep-talk with Sherrina about life, met up with my 'bros' after so long, ate late dinner with Jovian & went home.

Quite a day actually. Oh yeah! I watched Inception with my grandparents today. Absolutely mind-boggling I tell you!

I get the jokes, but I didn't get the story. I mean, it made sense in the 1st 10-15 mins of the movie but after that?

Omg weih xP All in all, awesome movie & I totally recommend it :) Shoot. I'm supposed to post something else but it slipped my mind.

*bonks head* Whoopsie~ Whatever la. Guess what? Debra told me about her friend's pool party & I'M invited!!

Woo~! Can't wait! I wonder if it'll be safe to bring Solene along? Am worried that something might happen to her =/

Dah la he told me stuff about condos. Made me even MORE worried. Thanks for the warning, dear but that info pretty much made my heart skip a beat or two.

x( Anyways, before I go, here's the other thing I was supposed to post up yesterday =>
ANOREXIA:
[x] You have dry skin
[ ] You eat one meal
[ ] You're very weak
[x] You hate yourself
[ ] You starve yourself
[x] You have low self-esteem
[ ] You use laxatives
[ ] You need to be more skinny
[x] People always say you're skinny, but you think you're fat
[ ] People think you're too skinny
Total: 4

ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER:
[x] Your mind is all over the place
[ ] You're hyper most of the time
[ ] You barely pay attention to anything
[ ] You can't cooperate well
[ ] You talk all the time
[ ] You need attention 24/7
Total: 1

BIPOLAR DISORDER:
[x] You can act wild at times then the next day you're depressed
[ ] You're very irritable
[ ] You're antisocial
[ ] You have very high self-esteem sometimes
[ ] You're abusing alcohol, drugs, or sex
[x] You have thought of or attempted suicide
Total: 2

BULIMIA:
[ ] You throw up all of your food
[ ] You throw it up even when you don't feel sick
[ ] You have no control over how you eat
[ ] You use laxatives
[ ] You have overly exercised to where you almost fainted
[x] You always say you're fat, when you aren't
[ ] People think you're way too skinny
Total: 1

CONDUCT DISORDER:
[ ] You're a bully
[ ] You threaten other people
[ ] You often find yourself in fights
[ ] You have used a weapon that could cause injury to others
[ ] You're cruel to humans or animals
[ ] You have raped or molested someone
[ ] You destroyed property on purpose
[ ] You always lie
[ ] You stay out all night
[x] You have/tried to run away from home
Total: 1

DEPRESSION:
[ ] You're always sad
[x] You find no hope in your future
[ ] You no longer find excitement over the activities you used to love
[x] You always find yourself around the house all day
[x] You have low self-esteem
[ ] Everything bad that happens is always your fault
[ ] You always seem to be weak or have physical features hurt
[ ] You're failing school
[x] You have thought of or attempted suicide
[x] You have/tried or attempted suicide
Total: 5

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER:
[ ] You have daily rituals
[ ] You have disturbing thoughts or thoughts you hate
[ ] You have to do a certain thing until it feels right
[ ] You have to keep things in a certain order
[ ] You have harmed yourself
[ ] You have to check some stuff over again
Total: 0

POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER:
[ ] You repeatedly have flashbacks of horrible moments or memories in your life
[ ] You repeatedly have dreams of horrible moments or memories in your life
[ ] You sometimes think the event will happen again
[ ] You can be/are antisocial
[ ] You have lost interest in the things you used to love
[ ] You have not had a lot of sleep lately
[ ] You worry about dying at an early age or dying at all
[x] You can have angry outbursts
[x] You act younger than your age
Total: 2

SCHIZOPHRENIA:
[ ] You often have hallucinations
[x] You have strange, unusual dreams or thoughts
[x] You can be confused about reality and fantasy
[ ] You think people are always staring or talking about you
[x] You have extreme anxiety or fearfulness
[x] You do not take care of your hygiene like you should
[ ] You're very shy
[ ] You often talk to yourself
Total: 4
That's all I've got so ciao, my lovelies~! Muahx!

shn needs to do her Japanese homework stat!

It's the short hellos & the long goodbyes, The shake in my lip from the look in your eyes~

No comments: