Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/14/10

It's Been A While~

Exactly
Or *pfftch
Obviously
"Sometimes there's nothing to say. Sometimes silence expresses more than words. Picking up the phone, dialing a number.. it can do more damage than good. But humans are afflicted with this obsessive desire to talk things to death. So we make things worse, just by trying to make it better"
And I hope soon.. is this weekend
Always~
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way"
"Sure, I talk to other guys but I don't talk to them like the way I talk to you. Sure, those other guys can make me smile, but not make me smile as much as you do. Sure, they can make me laugh but not make me laugh like the way you do. Yeah, there are a lot of other guys out there, but listen, none of them can compare to you. Those other guys can holla and whatever, but my eyes and heart are set on you"
Totally love that 'cause it's so true
A comeback of this picture just 'cause
Man, do I miss this
"Love is being happy and comfortable with someone and you can just be yourself, no makeup, no fancy clothes, wake up next to them and think that you two are the only two people in the world that matter"
"No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be the only one for me is you, and you for me, so happy together" - The Beatles
Forever, now & always by me :)
Every. Single. Day
It's YOUR life so remember, no regrets ;]
Always will be
Not once have you been bitter to me

No comments: