Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8/25/10

Blogging Mojo

Hey-ho-hello there, readers! I've seriously lost my blogging mojo, haven't I? With all the lack of updates & whatnot.

It's not that I've got nothing to blog about. There's plenty! I guess I just don't know where to start *shrugs*

Anyways, this fasting month is seriously killing me! D: But somehow, I've lost 3-4 kg because of it.

Shocking, isn't it? But I feel anorexic already even though I still have flabs all over the place =_=

Well, I'll be having Subway for sahur later (which is better than nothing 'cause I haven't been eating anything for sahur these days) .

I already know I'm dead because I didn't pass up my INCOMM assignment due to me being such a lazy ass & procrastinating alot.

Haih~ At least I'm having fun with the CCPD project/assessment because we have to make a blog.

We also must have at least 2 posts each week (*tch too easy I tell you) BUT, there are rules & limitations.

We can't curse (which isn't easy for me) , the pictures and/or videos posted up MUST be taken/recorded by US & yeah.. that's it.

That includes decorating the blog while coming up with a 'creative' blog name (again, too easy) .

I'm seriously loving it. Plus, today's the last day of college this week! Woo~! *shoots fist in the air*

I hope me & the classmates go out during one of those days. I wonder who's coming for the Asaban Festival *thinks*

I'm sure it'll be tonnes of fun :) Omg. I've only been here for a month & we're gonna have exams next month O__O

Die weih. Those who know me, you know me & school books don't get along very well, right?

Jyeahh~ Horrible pair, I tell you. I better get to bed soon. Already alone now & it feels so weird TT~TT

Before I go, I miss Melky :'( Okies. Goodnight, sleep well & sweet dreams! Ciao, my lovelies~!

shn can't wait for sahur

Secrets by One Republic

No comments: