Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8/3/10

In College With The Macs

Good morning, my lovelies! How's everyone? :) Anyways, I reached here at like, 8 something in the morning & man, am I sleepy.

Slept quite late which shows that I need to sleep earlier since I haven't stayed at the hostel yet even though my house isn't that far from here.

I just hate the traffic, y'know? So the very kecoh weih. And besides, as much as I'm sick of it, the nearest mall is Sunway Pyramid which is better than nothing.

I've gone there so the bloody many times already so yeah. I'd rather go OU or The Curve or MidValley even though they're far.

I dunno why. I guess I'd rather be in a place I don't really know & I wouldn't mind getting lost in one of those places.

So anyways, I don't really have class today. Our schedule says there's tutorial class but the lecturer said there aren't any this week.

Practically wasted my time being here but then again, I need to buy that book Ms. Karmini asked us to buy for her subject.

Introduction to Mass Communication. Looked like a REALLY thick book & to me, it's quite expensive. Unless that's normal when it comes to college books?

*shrugs* Whatever la. Will be logging off when Yean Thoong's here because I have no idea where they sell the books at the Student Life Centre here.

Haih~ Kecoh betul. That's all I've got for now. You might or might not see a blog post later tonight. Ciao, my lovelies~!

shn ish the very boreds

Just gonna stand there & watch me burn, But that's alright because I like the way it hurts, Just gonna stand there & hear me cry, But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie~

No comments: