Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9/4/10

Dream A Little Dream Of Me~

Hey there. Sorry for not blogging much. College life & all. Not like it's freakishly hectic. I'm actually having lots of fun.

*sighs* As y'all know, I'm not feeling so good. My cold became a fever. What the hell weih. Didn't see that coming at all -.-

So yeah. I felt weak yesterday, I felt like there's no energy left in me. Also, I just realised I'm more sensitive when I'm sick than when I'm well.

Gawd. So pathetic =_= Anyways, I was expecting you on Thursday. Felt really excited, I just wanna jump up & down like a total maniac.

Even when I was having the flu. I really wanna give you the shirt I bought for you at Kitschen & lend you If I Stay by Gayle Forman.

Plus, you're not the only one who thinks the synopsis itself sounds like our story. It was the main reason why I bought it.

But of course, it's completely different than what we went & still are going through *sighs in disappointment* Sadly, you didn't come.

I asked what you did throughout the entire day & you said you went shopping. Okay, I know I'm gonna sound needy but, seriously?

You have time to do that but no time to visit me? I get that I don't have a license & owe you God knows how many visits but still.

Yet, I kept quiet, not telling you. Why? Remember that ENTIRE month of us not texting, calling or talking because they 'brain-washed' me?

Yeah. I feel responsible for being such a selfish bitch. Which is why I don't tell you you've hurt me.

Because, I'm pretty sure I've hurt you so much more than that. I also don't want you to feel bad.

It's my turn to feel the pain. People still tell me to move on & let you go but I just can't. I love you too much.

You mean more than anything in the world to me so how can I let go of THE best thing that's ever happened to me?

Well, it's okay, dear. I'll be coming back from Langkawi next Sunday morning so I hope we can meet up by then.

Besides, you invited me over with the family missing me & all. How can I decline such an offer?

Of course I'll come. I'd love to :) I miss you & the family as well. So yeah. Am totally looking forward to it.

That's all I've got to say. Will try to blog more, readers. Goodnight, sleep well & sweet dreams. Cya~

shn wants to feel better soon

You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe~

No comments: