Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9/9/10

teenage dream

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you
To all the girls out there: There's only so many times a guy can be told that you're not ready for a boyfriend until he gives up. There's only so many times a guy can put himself on the line for the same girl before he gives up on being with her. There's only so much you can put him through before he has to let you go

To all the guys out there: There's only so many times a girl can be disappointed before she gives up trying. Only so many times a girl can get her heart broken before she gives up loving. Only so many times a girl can get hurt before she starts crying. There's only so much you can put her through before she stops trusting you
Never say "I'll never hurt you", even if you mean it with all your heart. Because no matter what, the universe will change to make it happen. And then you have done two wrongs - you hurt that person & you lied
"I miss you" can count for a lot: I want you; I need you; I'm pissed off that we don't spend enough time together; I miss your skin on mine; I miss your kisses; I'd like the rare occasions of falling asleep in your arms to be more frequent; I wish the problems between us would just disappear; You must realise that you're my everything, right?; When you don't text me back, it makes me feel unimportant

No comments: