Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3/20/10

words gone uʍop ǝpısdn

Hello there, people! As y'all know, people started typing upside down thanks to this fan/group page on Facebook.

I seriously thought it was cool & I still do! But, I felt so malas to do it firsthand because alot of people started doing it already.

It almost filled my page & I was like
"Whoa!". So, I decided to do it today (Saturday, March 20th) .

This is my current status =>
ıɯsɐʎ snɐpɹıɟ 'ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ ǝuıɯ ǝɹ,noʎ That is some serious shit I tell ya.

And when I say serious, I mean awesome :P For things like this la. Haha. Owh gawd. I'm still waiting for those pics =_=

Abang Danny! You said it'll take you 4-5 days! It's gonna be a week once it's Sunday! Me wants 'em nao!

Sorry. Being a real impatient kid right now *sighs* Well, Friday & yesterday's been quite a day(s) so, I shall sleep. Cya~

ɟןǝsɹǝɥ ƃuıʎoɾuǝ sı uɥs

Fell in love when I saw you standing there~

No comments: