Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/19/10

Akuma To Love Song

http://forevershoujo.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/devilandherlovesong1.jpg
Hey-ho-hello there. This is just a manga I'm currently reading at onemanga. It's really nice :) The main female character is Kawai Maria.

She's very straight-forward & she reminds me of May in quite a number of ways xP But of course, Maria has more attitude in a way.

There's quite a number of characters in this manga. The main male characters are Kanda Yuusuke & Meguro Shin.

I started to like Kanda first but then, Meguro's stepping up pretty quickly. So I can't exactly choose between the two xP Heh~

Meguro wasn't the type to smile at first, but he did in Chapter 17 *squeals* So adorable & heart-breaking at the same time! D;

Also, he kissed Maria in Chapter 23 *Le Gasp* :O That was literally my expression there & then.

I didn't expect him to do that anytime soon! But, I guess it was kind of expected since he's in love with her ;P

And so is Kanda =_= So far, two girls confessed they love him. Those girls are Ibuki Hana & Nakamura Ayu.

*sighs* War's coming & it's not gonna be a pretty sight. Anyways, I just finished my IELTS essay today.

Was suppose to finish it on Saturday before going home, but I'm a pretty slow thinker -.- So yeah.

Ended up lazing around AGAIN & finally finished it. At least this one isn't as bad as the one about the charts. Ugh.

This one is the 'Agree Or Disagree' kind of essay which is easy actually. But I had a little trouble thinking about the advantages of carpooling.

Found about 5 of it on Google. And no, I wouldn't call it cheating =_= It's normal to find facts or something for your project/assignment/whatever, right?

*shrugs* Whatever. So yeah. Ngam ngam 250 words. I hope I get a good band for this essay as well *keeps fingers crossed*

Ooh~! I went to Empire Shopping Gallery the other day! Not many of the shops were opened but hey, it doesn't look that bad.

I wouldn't mind going there just to chill or hang around :) There's Italiannies too! And Popular! And Starbucks!

I officially have a favourite clothing shop there *grins evilly* I can't remember the name of it though *slaps forehead*

Reason? Dude! They've got stuff with skulls AND hearts!! *drools* 8D My dad only likes the bike they displayed there -.-

So yeah. I'd go there anytime no matter how boring it looks ^^ The place is pretty too~ And I've found a small Vaio laptop that costs ONLY RM1999 ;]

That's actually pretty cheap since the smaller the size, the more expensive it is. Comparing to the other small Vaio laptop I saw there which costs around RM3500+ more than the one I like o.o

Also, the one I like has the colour I need AKA blue! Well, it's Navy Blue but hey, it's still blue =D

That's all I've got for today. Nothing much except that I'm going to the gym tonight! Good thing too since I ate McD for lunch -.- Cya~

shn is in a good mood

Kissin' U by Miranda Cosgrove

No comments: