Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/24/10

GAH!! STUPID SINUS!!

Owh gawd! I hate sneezing like a mad person like this! Nyaa~ And I have gym tomorrow too!

Need. To Get. Better. SOON!! Anyways, around a week or so ago, Syamil told me Ian's gonna move to JB.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Don't leave, bro! I'm gonna missh youuuuuuuuu! So the very much!! D;

please Please PLEASE don't leave! Not so soon anyway. We MUST meet up & hangout or something!

With the gang too! *sighs* Oh yeah. Speaking of Ian, I read his most recent tumblr post or whatever you call it.

Click here & read it. Sedih, kan? :'( If that story is real, then it definitely shows that true love never dies & that you can actually love ONE person forever.

Haih~ I've been having McD alot lately. Just when all that was about to stop, it started again =_=

Geez. Good thing I've started my training with Ned. If not, I think I'd be gaining weight like I did the last time.

My arms & legs still ache like hell. Owie~ TT~TT Ooh~! I forgot to mention. I'mma goin' to Singapore with my mom! =D

That'll be from July 12-14th ~hee Let's hope my college days start after. Don't wanna miss the fun ^^

Especially since she'll be coming here on the 5th 'til the 8th with Jordan! *squeals* I'm gonna meet my little brother for the 1st time!

How exciting! x) And and and! She'll be bringing me the SnS bag she bought me! OMG!! YAY!! *dances*

A bag I'm BOUND to use like.. FOREVER!! 8D And since we'll be going to Singapore together, she's taking me & Jordan to Universal Studios!

*hyperventilates* At least there's SOMETHING to look forward to! =D Owh owh! And a very happy birthday to Fasha & Uncle Syed!

Have an awesome day, you two! *hugs* Well, I guess that's all I've got to say. I've got a shopping buddy already once my mom's here since she doesn't mind the extra company ^^

Anyone else who's free when my mom comes down here, do tell me. My mom would LOVE to meet y'all ;]

So far, one of the things we'll be doing other than shopping is go see the fireflies. Yay! My mom said she'll remake Owl City's Fireflies music video xD

It's her favourite song currently ^^ Haiyo~ You people & that song ah. But no worries. Because I got addicted too! xP

Ngeh. Better go & rest now. It's almost 1 O__O So yeah. Goodnight, everyone! Cya~

shn feels fat -.-

Journey To The Past by Anastasia

No comments: