Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/22/10

*grumbles & starts throwing stuff around*

THAT'S IT!! I'VE HAD IT!! Just when I thought everything's settled for my Japanese Private Lessons since I've already missed 3 classes.

Why? Well, my Japanese class clashes with my IELTS. On the day I went for IELTS instead of Japanese, I was deciding on which to re-schedule.

I decided Japanese because IELTS is only temporary like, 1 or 2 months. Then just today, I've settled it with Yoshida-sensei.

I'll be having Private Lessons with her starting from Wednesday. Then I have to go back to my usual Japanese class on June 12th.

I'm suppose to go Langkawi but, heck! Like I'd WANT to go there! Gawd! I've been there for God knows how many times already!

I mean, wtf?!! Right now, I don't give a bloody damn WHO goes there or WHAT's happening there, I! DON'T! WANT! TO! GO!!

Okay?!! I'm fucking sick of going there! It's enough that I get bored at home! I have to be bored there too?!

Geez!! Why pull me into this?! Huh?! Why?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!! Oh yeah. Sure. You can see stars MUCH more clearly than here.

Plus, you get to see 'beautiful' sceneries. But for me, THAT'S IT!! NOTHING ELSE!! We don't go anywhere!

There's NOTHING to shop for except for chocolate which I've had enough of! Excitement isn't even in their dictionary to start with!

Why? Because once I go there with my family, there are limitations. We can't this, we can't that, which concludes to ZERO FUN!!

I'd rather go back to my Japanese class on Saturdays than go to fucked up Langkawi which isn't even clean!

The seawater in Sabah is WAY more clearer! SO WHAT THE FUCK?!! NO MORE!! I DON'T WANNA GO THERE!!

I don't give a damn about the house there anymore! Whether it's under my name, my siblings' names & my cousins' names or not!

I'm not gonna masuk campur in that crap! NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!! Geez! I'd rather go Genting for the 2nd time than go Langkawi for the UMPTEENTH time!!

Think about it. I'm 18 this year. I've been going to Langkawi since I was 14, more than 10 times a year. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!!

The last Langkawi Trip was only memorable because HE was there! But now, what is there to look forward to?!

The smiling faces of a so-called 'happy family'? WHAT BULLSHIT!! I'M not happy god fucking dammit!!

I'm sick Sick SICK of going to Langkawi! Langkawi this, Langkawi that, I think I'll go fishing in Langkawi again, blah Blah BLAH!!

I'd rather stay ALONE at home if I could!! GRAH!!! Why can't I drop out? Because it's been paid already?

Why can't we get a refund or something? Is it NOT possible? And why does Mak like to complicate things?

She makes EVERYTHING sound so bloody complicated! "Bila masa class2 awak clash? Mula2 tak clash *blab nag lecture*".

IT CLASHED FROM THE START!! The only solution to this is to let me NOT GO TO ANOTHER BORING & FUCKED UP LANGKAWI TRIP!!

GEEZ!! Susah sangat nak faham ke, hah?! If you don't want to see me 'muka masam' during your 'peaceful' trip, then I'd rather NOT come along!!

fuck my life Fuck My Life FUCK MY LIFE!! ARGH!! Please take my life away, God. Seriously. I'm sick of my life here.

I'd rather go through the flames of hell & burn than this -.- *bashes head on the wall* I think I'll start punching the wall now. Cya~

No comments: