Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/21/10

Joint Rocks My World ;D

Hey-ho-hello there, dear readers ^^ As y'all have noticed, I've been blogging like the old times & not post up 1001 pictures.

Like I said, I've got nothing better to do at home. Heh~ I'm sure the followers are sick & tired of seeing the many pictures I put up, kan?

For the time being, it's on hold. Not sure for how long, but yeah. I went for gym tonight as I had an appointment with my trainer, Ned.

He calls himself that when his name's actually Nehemiah Edwin. Cool name, right? I sure think so :)

I actually waited for like, almost half an hour. I asked the lady at the counter for Ned & she gave me that confused look, saying "Uhh.. have a seat first".

So okay. I waited & waited & waited for God knows how long. It was 3 minutes to 9:30 & I thought of dropping by MPH if my trainer doesn't come.

Then Selva (my stepmom & dad's trainer) came towards me & asked "Who's your trainer?" "Ned" "*looks behind me*".

Padahal he was there the whole time =_= I KNEW the lady at the counter didn't do anything about it.

Darn biatch. Grr~ So yeah. He asked me about my goals & whatnot. Then, we started my training.

I was pissed at first for waiting.. but then I was okay by the time we started talking since I was on the treadmill :)

He's 21, around 10 or more centimeters taller than me, studying Medical Engineering somewhere in Bangi. Yeah.

Nice guy ^^ Very likable ;] I told him quite a bunch about myself (sometimes, I tend to be a blabber-mouth when meeting new people) .

He kept telling me that I'm the smartass type & I'm like "Nah! No la! I was never serious in school, blah blah blah, I like to do last-minute studying, blah blah blah".

While he's all "Don't be modest!" "I'm not!". Haha. He kept saying how 'happy-go-lucky' I am when I'm still under depression here.

I try to be happy, but I end up sulking or emo-ing once I'm alone or get back home. He kept saying how sorry he was to have made me wait.

I decided to let it slide & warn him about my dad just a little. Lol. He was scared at first, but he isn't now xD

Klakar weih~ Owh gawd. Training was good but now my abs, shoulders, legs & arms hurt like hell.

As the saying goes: No pain, No gain. Ngeh. Anyways, I'm re-reading Grim Tales since there's nothing else for me to do.

Will watch Kick Ass tomorrow after IELTS or something & hopefully, get that Vaio laptop I wanted. So yeah. Cya~

shn feels.. slightly awesome again

Joint by 川田まみ (Kawada Mami)

No comments: