Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/21/10

I FOUND IT!!

Hey hey hey there, readers! Guess what? I found the music sheet for 웨딩드레스 (Wedding Dress) by 태양 (Taeyang) !!

Wee~!! *dances, twirls, hyperventilates, etc. etc.* 8D Too bad I don't have a printer though =_=

BUT, I want someone who DOES have a printer to print it for me. Can can can? =D Oh pretty please!!

I'll do anything! *pouts with puppy dog eyes*

........................................................................................................................................

*realises & clears throat* Ahem~ I also found the music sheet for 하루하루 (Haru Haru) by 빅뱅 (BigBang) . So yeah.

Please let me know if anyone I know who's reading this is willing to printout the music sheets for me.

You can print your own copy if you'd like. I'll send it to you through MSN. Yeah. Alright then. Well, cya~

shn was over-excited

Only My Railgun by fripSide

No comments: