Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/24/10

It's Okay If My Love Isn't Returned

I now realise that I don't have to be yours to experience how amazing you are every single minute. I know we didn't last, but all we went through is worth the pain.

No, I'm not letting go. I don't think I ever will. I know I sound pathetic, but I'm at my most vulnerable. So what can I do?

To this day & the upcoming days, I still have no regrets for loving you. You were mine & that's definitely something to smile about.

I can never love anyone as much as I love you. So I'd rather stay single than be with someone I can never love.

1086 days left. Yeah, I'm counting too. I don't know what's gonna happen when the days run out, but I sure hope you'll be happy.

Chin up, dear. I'm here if you need support, an ear to listen & a shoulder to cry on. I'll always be here *hugs*

I know you've been through so much, I don't even want to imagine what it was like for you. But like what my bestfriend said "What can we do? Love's a bitch".

Take care of yourself. I'll always be the light in your darkest hour. I love you.

No comments: