Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5/26/10

Today

I have no mood for this but, I still wanna talk about it. I've settled the payment for my Private Japanese Lesson with Yoshida-sensei.

Wanted to buy a top or two at Ed Hardy (my ultimate favourite shop at empire gallery) but thing is, I never knew the stuff there are so bloody expensive!

The so-called 'cheapest' is RM200+!! O__O Damn! Just when I thought I had the chance to buy new clothes.

Fuck. Plus, the long-sleeved shirt I liked there is RM1000+! I was like "Holy fucking shit! Mahal giler nak mampus sial!".

So instead, I bought Cecelia Ahern's Thanks For The Memories. Gym tonight was the usual only, my legs hurt like hell!

Regrettably, I'm going to Langkawi.. AGAIN!! *cheers bluntly & sarcastically* I'm no longer afraid to see that perverted dickface.

Even though Haris & a friend of mine will come along, they're not the kind of comfort I need there.

I'm sure y'all are wondering "Comfort? What for?". Well, I have a strong feeling Mak & Mak Ngah will cry again because Okasan's gone.

I'll complain about it, then cry myself but not in front of everyone. He was the one who assured me that she's looking down from heaven, not wanting me to be sad of her absence & telling me to constantly pray to God during the last Langkawi Trip.

*sighs* All that's gone now. Being like this sucks. Stupid dramas. Stupid misunderstandings. FUCK YOU PEOPLE FOR TRYING TO TEAR US APART!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAPPY NOW?!! HUH?!! I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO FUCKING HELL BECAUSE I'LL BE SEEING YOU THERE & BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA ALL OF YOU MYSELF!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes in & out deeply* Assholes. Bitches. Faggots. Whores. Douchebags. Low lives. I wish I could kill y'all without getting my hands dirty.

It'll be so much fun seeing the lot of you suffer. Oh yeah. I'm being a total psycho right now. I just can't take it anymore.

You better watch your backs & your mouth, motherfuckers. You'll never know who's watching your every move *evil grin* Cya~

shn wants to go on a killing spree

HOWLING by abingdon boys school

No comments: