Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/24/10

HOLY EFF-ING!!

Okay. So this is like, the easier version of the 'stunt' me & Haris did. If you guys wanna do it, be my guest.

I thought it wasn't gonna work. Turns out, it did O__O Seriously. I mean, on the tumblr I found this, people said they fell on the floor.

Lucky for me, I didn't. I just stumbled on the couch. It felt bizarre because I COULD feel myself blacking out.

Then, nothing. Next thing I knew, I was half-standing, half-sitting on the couch with my teeth feeling all weird.

Thank God I didn't fall on the floor like I did after the painful version of this 'stunt'. The side of my face hurt for a week TT~TT

My back feels all tingly now =/ Wtf weih. Just something random I found => "What can I say, I'm a sucker for a sweettalker and a good smile"

With a few random pics & I'm doing this only because I don't wanna put up so many posts at once.

HER SHIRT!!

A picture of what I crave for every 1, 2 or 3 in the morning which is actually only one Large Fries & one Large Milo Ice x(

*drools*

A picture that somehow made me smirk, grin, smile & back to nothing. All that happening in one split second. Wow~

:) :|

A picture that pretty much says it all *sighs* Life & reality, stop being so unfair & cruel. You're hurting people >(

*sighs*

Finally, something from a movie => Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? - The Notebook

Man, I should SO watch that one day. Maybe after my Japanese exam which is like, next Saturday. Shit. I'm dead.

No comments: