Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/19/10

Just 2 More Weeks!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!! *hyperventilates* Not that I've forgotten or anything but I never noticed the number of days left!

In 2 weeks, I'll be having my Japanese exam (*LeGasp* O__O)
In 2 weeks, the Fourian Fare's on & Yuna (?) will be there (dot dot dot)
In 2 weeks, MY MOM WILL BE HERE!! (*dances like a total idiot* =D)
In 3 weeks, I MIGHT be going to Singapore (UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, BABEH!!)
In a month, I'll be starting college (am nervous AND excited at the same time)
In 5 weeks or so, it'll be a year since Okasan's 'departure' :'(

Wow. Time sure flies. 2010 is passing by so much faster than 2009. Has anyone noticed that this is so?

*shrugs* Anyways, I'll be pulling an all-nighter as y'all know to do my Japanese homework. I hope I'll at least finish half of the amount given.

That way, I can pass half or possibly most of it to Yoshida-sensei tomorrow. Hontoni gomenasai, Yoshida-sensei! x(

I'm doing my best to be a good gakuse! Shoujiki desu! D: *sighs* HOMAGAWD!! I'm kinda watching HBO right now & guess what?

They're gonna show Inkheart on June 27th at 8 or 9 p.m.!! 8D Okay3. I KNOW I said the movie was horrible but, I'm appreciating it more now.

Hey, ain't my fault the book's better. WAAAAAAAY better xP I'll shut up now. Well, better start now or never & I'll revise if I can. Cya~

shn has kinda lost her mood for later today

We Own The Night by Jason Derulo

No comments: