Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6/29/10

Patience Is A Virtue

You know, I've noticed that I've been quite patient lately. I mean, I usually just snap at whatever that drove me off the wall.

But recently, I've been pretty calm about certain things. I'm surprised myself really. Didn't think this would happen one day :)

I guess it's a good thing since losing my temper would get me nowhere. Ahha. Better late than ever, I guess? *shrugs*

Well, today was okay. On the upside though (is that even right? xD) , I'm going to gym later!

Yes! After 3 long weeks of feeling fat! Plus, it feels like AGES since the last time I saw Ned! =D

Really missed the dude weih. Everytime we do my training, it's like everything's a joke because we keep laughing our asses off!

Haha! Seriously! If anyone would even dare go gym with me, you'd get a kick out of me & him.

We're quite the pair. Lol. No, I don't mean it in THAT way. Just as friends, y'know? I mean, he's a nice guy & all.

But I know my type when I see & know one =P Well, guess I better get ready soon just in case. Ciao, my lovelies~!

shn is glad that she's going back to gym

32 Ways To Make You Smile by Backseat Goodbye

No comments: