Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/2/10

Altogether Now

"A rose without thorns, is like a love without heartbreak; it doesn't make sense"
I'm starting to get a little impatient..
"Yes, I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever.."
There's more to this but it's not what I wanted to say..

"A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves"
"Love is born with the pleasure of looking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation"

"You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when it's right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete"
"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you"

"Life lives, life dies, life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes"
Obviously..
Man, I'd LOVE to see this..
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying"
I have NO idea what that meant..
"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you"
Call me lame but, I JUST realised that..
The eyes!
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love"

"This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy"
What in the hell..?
When will I ever see this day again..?
"Time is priceless, but it's free. You can't own it, you can use it. You can spend it, but you can't keep it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back" - The Time Traveler's Wife

"There will never be the perfect guy, but there will be the guy you find yourself loving; his flaws and everything else in between"

"When you're in love with someone, that person is the lighthouse of your universe. They are the glowing beacon of hope in darkness. They illuminate, they make everything more"

No comments: