Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/1/10

Before I Start, I'd Like To Say

"I've just decided that my soul mission in life is to help people. I want to listen to their problems and give them advice. I just want everyone to know that I'm here for them"
That message goes to everyone I know & love which includes you lovely readers & my dah-link followers.

Let's just say, wow. Time is seriously passing by like me running to 99 Speedmart just to follow my dad & the rest to pick him up.

No joke. I seriously ran from my house to 99 Speedmart. Thank God it wasn't that far & doing so was worth every breath ;]

Anyways, June has ended & July has started. My exam's in 2 days! *LeGasp* And I haven't even studied!

Well, I guess that's what I get for being online too much 'til 4 or 5 in the morning & waking up at 2 or 3 in the evening.

Ugh. I PROMISE & SWEAR I'll start when I wake up later. My mom & Jordan will be here in less than a week! *squeals*

So excited! We'll be watching Toy Story 3 in 3-D at KLCC. Oh. My. God. Like, finally!! 8D

Oh yeah! The lot of you are gonna get a kick outta this. My brother found a dictionary from English to Malay.

He asked my mom what kentut (which he pronounced as kentat) was & after my mom told him, he started saying tahi out of nowhere.

Man, I couldn't stop laughing on the phone! HAHA!! As he left the room, he freaking farted! Really epic weih xD

Other than that, I'll be going to Singapore with my mom on the 12th & I'll be back on the 14th.

Thing is, my passport is 'in the making'. Gawd! I wasn't the last to hold it because I'm scared to lose such a thing.

The last person who did is responsible & I'm not sure who it is although I suspect it's Mak Ngah no offense to her.

*shrugs* Orientation week will start in 25 days. Whoa. I've only got that much time left?

Dang~ I should seriously do something about it because I feel like I haven't had enough crazy fun with my girls =/

Better get to bed now so I'll start hitting the textbook & past homework sheets to cram all the info in my head. Ciao, my lovelies~!

shn needs half a dozen green tea frappuccinos with whip cream stat!

Creating Love by 4Minute

No comments: