Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/16/10

And Again

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold on to him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyse. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you" - Bob Marley

I don't care what everyone says, he's completely perfect to me. His flaws, mistakes, I love everything about him & I'll shun everyone else's perspective of him, except mine. He may not quote poetry, but at least he doesn't say cheesy lines. Even if he did though, I'd just giggle, think it's cute & accept it nonetheless. I choose not to break him unlike what the others have done, because hurting him isn't something I intend on doing. I may be hot-headed, but I try not to yell because I know by doing so, he'll get hurt & I'll regret it on the spot. I love you, dear :) End
"When you want to spend every waking moment of every single day with him, and no matter what you're doing, even if you feel like crap, you want to share it with him. When you think of him before you think of yourself, or anything else for that matter. When you want him to know every little thing about you, and you want to know everything about him. When you want to be able to finish his sentences and him finish yours. When you're willing to make yourself miserable looking at cars, or some guy thing he's interested in, just to be with him, to have that extra moment with him that you would not have had otherwise. When he is all that you think of, dream of, and you don't care about anything else but him.. that's love"

Duh

"Everyone's afraid of something, that's how you know you care about things -- when you're afraid you'll lose them" - The Bodyguard

"A promise is a promise, at least that's what they say. But welcome to reality, they're broken everyday"

"She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep"

If this is how any one of you are feeling, don't worry.. I've been through it

"I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else" - Jonathan Safron Foer

"It's easy to tell when a guy isn't over his ex by the way he describes her after the breakup. If the guy talks trash about her, saying it was her fault for the breakup and she was this mean, arrogant bitch, then it means he still has feelings for her. But if a guy can talk about all her good qualities, even after a nasty breakup, then it means he's over her"

Depends on how the guy's like & blah de blah de blah. Anyways, it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Same goes for girls
"I want to be hard for you to forget. I want to have that kind of impact on you whereby you know you'll never find anyone who can take my place and I want that because that's what you are to me"

No doubt about it

"It's funny how we have no trouble pouring out our feelings on the computer, and baring our souls to complete strangers, but when it comes to telling how we really feel to the people that matter the most, we just can't seem to express ourselves for some reason"

I knowwwwwww! It's SO frustrating! D:

"The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, kiss your forehead, be around you, call you at night, and see you smile. But I think what's better than that, is finding someone who does it all, because he wants to see you happy"

And that feeling is simply breath-taking, amazing & probably even everything in between

"I want a guy who will move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me. Hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. Someone who will sing to me at random moments. Who will let me sleep on their chest. A boy who will get mad at someone if they were mean to me. He will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then kiss me a million times. Someone who makes fun of me just to make me laugh. He will take me to the park and put his hand around my waist and give me bear hugs all the time. But mostly, I want someone who will be my best friend; one who'll never break my heart"

And guess what? You ARE that guy. We're not the problem, honey. The people who doesn't want us to be together are. Also, Earth to the person who wrote this, someone someday will break your heart anyway.. even the ones you love

"Any guy can love a thousand girls, but a true guy can love only one girl a thousand ways"

"And it's not only about what I feel for you. It's about what I don't feel for anyone else but you"

Exactly

Or better yet, a ring. Call me crazy or psychotic, but I feel like eloping & leaving everything behind

No comments: