Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/16/10

Why Are Dreams So Weird Most Of The Time?

Hey there, readers! Judging by the title, yes, I had another one of my really awkward dreams.

Then again, who doesn't, right? Anyways, I vaguely remember it because I dreamed about it a few days ago & a lot happened in the dream.

So yeah. I remember him & Joanne being in it, but I'm pretty sure there were others as well.

I even tried cracking my brain trying to remember it clearly. But of course, that made the very memory of it fade bit by bit.

All I know is that when his part was playing in my unconscious little mind, I wanted that to actually happen.

Just like any of my previous dreams of him, I wanted it to become reality *sighs* My own dreams are slowly killing me on the inside =/

Wow~ I'm seriously being pathetic *shrugs* Oh well. I guess that's how I've always been. Pathetic, hopeless, little Shana.

Ngeh. I'll get to bed now. Oh yeah. If you're reading this, I got you a little sa'um sa'um ;]

Just get your ass here this weekend, I'll feed you like the cute darling you are & I'll give you your present :)

Goodnight, sleep well & sweet dreams, everyone! Linda, thanks for the add & thanks for following my blog ^^ Love ya, girl!

Ciao, my lovelies~!

shn is feeling fat again

Boy don't try to front, uh, I know just, just what you are, ah ah

No comments: