Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/27/10

Back To Depression

I wanted to update about.. well, everything lately but I lost my mood. No, I don't think I have a reason.

Unless you count being broken-hearted a reason? *laughs nervously* No excuses though since I've been that way since almost 4 months ago.

Heh. I'm so weak. I feel weak.. literally. I was having a headache but that's kinda gone now.

Been having a stomachache since the pool party, my breathing's getting worse *sighs* No, I will not go to the clinic whatsoever.

I don't wanna feel better. This is good for me & I hope I'm worse by tomorrow or something.

This solitude.. the isolation.. so lonely yet, strangely comforting. Before I go, orientation was tiring.

There's still orientation until Friday =/ That's all I've got. Ciao, my lovelies~

shn isn't excited for anything anymore

Oh my twitchy witchy girl, I think you are so nice, I give you bowls of porridge & I give you bowls of ice-cream~

No comments: