Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8/21/10

For You & My Own Good

Because of you, I've started praying like how I used to back then. Because of you, I'm willing to learn how to cook.

Because of you, I'm willing to learn how to wash my own clothes. Because of you, I'm finally serious about getting my driver's license.

Because of you, I'm becoming more serious about my studies. This is why I stayed. This is why I'm still holding on.

Because I know you can save me & I know for sure you can change me into a better person. There's no doubt about it.

I definitely made the right choice by choosing the right path. Thank you so much, dear~ *hugs you tight*

Here's me being appreciative: Thank you, God for letting me live this long. Thank you, God for letting the most wonderful people come into my life.

Thank you, God.. for EVERYTHING. I'm doing all this for you. But I'm also doing all this for my own good.

It's been one hell of a ride & I'll bet there's more to come. But hey, sooner or later, I know I'll get through it.

I always have & I'm finally a little bit more confident with myself at least. Things are starting to look up :)

shn is drowsy

Helpless When She Smiles by Backstreet Boys

No comments: