Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9/6/10

Tag, I'm It

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I like to crack my knuckles
2. I've always wanted to be a singer
3. I cuss a lot
4. I always say I'm bored even when I'm doing something
5. I have the tendency to 'dance' while walking
6. I suck at telling jokes
7. I laugh at my own lame jokes
8. I'm a sucker for guys who're awesome at guitar-playing
9. I despise skirts because it makes me feel half naked
10. I can't help but cry like, almost everyday
11. I'm also a sucker for hott & sexy surfers
12. I don't try to be cute because it's.. weird & I'm NOT cute
13. I'm left-handed believe it or not
14. I'm not creative nor am I smart
15. I have 2 pet cats but I'm allergic to fur
16. I don't want to be a teacher/accountant/doctor/lawyer/engineer
17. I have a great mom, awesome friends & a wonderful significant other
18. I name my electronics & ONLY my electronics
19. I don't bother about things that are 'in' & I've never felt left out
20. I prefer reading in complete, utter silence
21. I'm in my own world when I listen to music at full blast
22. I hate rude, insensitive people who minds other people's business
23. I love taking photos for the memories
24. I'm currently learning how to cook from my maid
25. I'm undeniably, deeply, passionately, insanely, absolutely, whole-heartedly in love with you & I ask of nothing in return. Your happiness is mine & I'd do anything to see you smile again.. even if it kills me

No comments: