Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7/19/10

Hey-Ho-Idaho

"Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can't live without it"
"I love you more than I did before. Nothing's changed; no one can take your place"

"I've taken comfort in your arms, please never let me go"

"You could be my confessions to my expressions. My expressions will answer any questions. I only have eyes for you, I only want you and I won't accept no exceptions"
"Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. You can't always have people holding you down. You are allowed to do what you want to do as well you know"

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do"
"Too often we don't realise what we have until it's gone. Too often we're too stubborn to say,'Sorry, I was wrong'. Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart"

No comments: